Thursday 2 February 2012

My Arrival in Kingston, Jamaica




Last night after arriving in Kingston, Jamaica (here I am on the plane), I met with the key doctors in the faculty including; the Acting Dean of the Dental College, the clinical coordinator and the president of the student body to put together an action plan for the course. 

This morning I willl meet the second year dental students, who I will be teaching endodontics from the ground floor up. These lessons will include the basics grounded in science, pulp biology, diagnosis and a step by step approach. It is a great way to start them off so they will not be overwhelmed. I am positive it will be the beginning of something great and I am sure they are feeling as excited and eager as I am to get started. 

3 comments:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. Trident Cosmetic & Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Top Rated Los Angeles Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here tha t can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign! Children Dentistry Spring Hill TN

    ReplyDelete